Dado Lighting incorporates SimpleLine LED in Capital One’s new headquarters in McLean, VA
Lighting Design: Bliss Fasman | Architect: Gensler | Contractor: Dynalectric
SimpleLine LED was the perfect solution to create a interesting variety of lighting patterns within the ceiling.
From horizontal to vertical and every angle in between, SimpleLine LED may be mounted in walls, ceilings, and across corners. No special framing is required due to its zero cavity construction.
The housing is embedded in the wall material. After finishing the wall, the LED optics and lens snap into place. Runs can be provided to the nearest 1/16″ or 1mm.
- Housing mounts to studs, joists and hat channel, just like drywall
- Housings longer than 10ft (3050 mm) align with joiners to provide tight joints and seamless appearance
- Snap-in matte white lens is easy on the eyes and flush with the wall
- No flex sidewalls provides constant aperture width, so lens will always snap in tight
- All aluminum housing is mudded into surface to provide trimless finish
- No need to cut corner studs or top plates: inside corner installs quickly and cleanly, and adjusts from 85-95 degrees, adapting to non-square corners
- Lenses overlap in corners of housings to reduce possible light leaks
- CNC aluminum machined ends for consistent finish of edge of housing
Contact us at 212.577.2552 for more information on Dado Lighting Products
or email email@example.com