Architectural Lighting Sales/Customer Service/Quotations Department Team
We are seeking an ambitious and organized individual to join our New York City Customer Service/Quotations Department Team.
- Accurately create and enter quotations for customer projects and sales department.
- Generate Quotations and BOM to respond to project requirements.
- Respond to client needs in a positive manner while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using Oasis.
- Handle any problems that occur with a quotation and provide an appropriate solution.
- Ability to work well on your own as well as a team member.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be a team player who strives for continuous improvement.
- Must have the capacity to handle pressure.
- Must be able to effectively manage time.
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Word & Office If knowledgeable in Oasis..that’s an A+
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary: Competitive package based on experience / 401K / Health Benefits / Bonus and Incentives
Job Status: Full Time – New York City office
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org